Guys Are Too Demanding ??!!

::: A story of a house where lived 3 girls named SYA :::
An appreciation to my fren, UsE for the effort, in designing this blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

APPRECIATION

Well well, never expect i will back.. jump into this blog world again. its been more than a year, i left it.. seeing other bloggers become more and more active and popular.. some of my frens, making or parking their name in this world, and become famous. i am not interested at all. many ppls asked y i resign frm this blog world, dont have any answer for that.. just dont know how to write? (is that an excuse?)

until one day.. just a couple of days after my birthday, i asked one of my gud frens, UsE to develop a blog for me (its a JOKE actually). surprisingly UsE did it. so no excuse now .. here I am.. im back!

An appreciation to my dear fren, UsE for the effort in developing this blog.
TQ UsE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home