Guys Are Too Demanding ??!!

::: A story of a house where lived 3 girls named SYA :::
An appreciation to my fren, UsE for the effort, in designing this blog

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Guys Are Too Demanding
:: Episode 55 - SYAFIKA story ::

Pagi itu, sedang dia menggosok baju.. O2 Xda nya tiba-tiba berbunyi perlahan. Sms masuk! Dia meletak seterika di atas meja dan menuju ke arah katil untuk mengambil Pda phone nya itu. Tertera no yang tidak dikenali. Isk sapa lak ni.

Hello.. Hi! Its me Amyr. How r u there? Free ke arini?
Amyr? Sapa lak Amyr ni? Dia meletak kembali O2 nya tanpa membalas sms itu. Ntah sapa-sapa lah silap antar sms. Dia kembali menyambung kerja menggosok baju. Selesai menggosok, O2 nya berbunyi lagi. Dia duduk di atas katil dan menyambut panggilan. No yang tidak dikenali.

"Hello Sya.. Its me Amyr.."
La mamat tadi ke? Sapa ni ek? Pegawai kementerian mana lak yang telefon aku cuti-cuti ni.
"Remember me? Kita jumpa kat KLIA.” Oh.. ex-steward tu ke.. Dan ketika itu juga tiba-tiba pop-up window MSN Messenger muncul di skrin. JULIAN!
JULIAN : Hi Fika .. how r u? Hows lastnite..? Can sleep?

Mana nak layan ni.. Julian ke Amyr?

"Oh Amyr.. Yeah still remember u…Where r u?”
"Office.. working la my dear..”
"Oh u poor thing..”
"Oklah.. I call or sms u back later k..”
"Ok.. take care… bye..”


Talian diputuskan. Aku menyiapkan kerjaku dan kemudian mengadap laptopku.
FIKA : Well.. fine.. tq..
FIKA : Lastnite.. sleep well after chatting with u.. Im not working today..
JULIAN : Oh gud..
FIKA : whats doing?
JULIAN : Chatting with u for sure.. heheheh.. well.. nothing actually.. just browse for any opening..
FIKA : Oh when will u coming back to KL?
JULIAN : When I get atleast 5 interview.. Oh sapalah malang yang nak dapat pekerja like me..
FIKA : don’t feel like that.. let me know soon u arrive in kl..
JULIAN : I will..
JULIAN : Hmm shall we meet?

Tiba-tiba O2 nya berbunyi. Ada sms masuk.

Hello.. Hi there.. Tengah buat apa? Amyr balik keja tengahari ni.. I Ingat nak ajak keluar la..


Pop-up window MSN Messenger muncul di skrin. JULIAN menghantar mesej lagi.
JULIAN : Still there Fika?
FIKA : Yeah.. sorry.. Im reading my sms.. well someone ask me out..
JULIAN : Really? Who’s he? Ur bf..?
FIKA : No la.. A fren..
JULIAN : Well u r free rite today.. Y not..?
FIKA : Wait ek.. I reply his sms ..
JULIAN : Ok..

Amyr.. Nak pegi mana?
Butang send ditekan. Tidak lama selepas itu, O2 nya berbunyi lagi.
Jom g Genting..

Genting? Pegi lewat pukul brapa nak balik..

Kita lepak la semalam kat sana?

Kita berdua je?

Sya nak bawak kawan pun boleh….


Rancangan gila.. Baru kenal berapa hari.. first time dah ajak stay.. nanti apa kata akak-akak tu.. Teringat pesanan Kak Ris.. tapi mebbe dia takde niat apa-apa.. Tanya diorang.. diorang takde la plak.. Hmm tanya Julian la..

FIKA : Still there?
JULIAN : Yeah.. hows it ? Where will u go?
FIKA : Genting.. Still consider whether I shall go or not..
JULIAN : Y.. that’s interesting place too.. or u r not interested?
FIKA : Coz he asked me to stay overnight there..
JULIAN : U alone? Dah lama kenal?
FIKA : He said.. I can bring someone with me..
FIKA : Baru kenal..
JULIAN : Well? ur fren can accompany u?
FIKA : I don’t ask anyone yet coz I don’t think I want to go.. its too late to go there rite now..
JULIAN : Well.. if u don’t want to go.. y bother to think.. Lagipun baru kenal.. u r sure he can be trusted..?
FIKA : Don’t have any gud reason to say NO..
JULIAN : Well just say NO and say u don’t want to go.. Tak payah bagi apa-apa reason pun takpe.. He will understand.. unless dia memang tak paham bahasa 
FIKA : Wait ek.. I reply his sms..
JULIAN : Ok..

Aku kembali menatap O2 ku. Menaip sms untuk Amyr.
Im sorry.. Don’t think I can go with u.. Lewat sangat .. Sorry ek..

U don’t trust me

No la.. Just rasa macam lewat sangat

Sbb tu Myr ajak stay kat sana..

Hmm Sya taknak.. kalau nak pegi. Kita balik ari.. mebbe some other time..

Ok.. Sya macam tak sudi keluar dengan amyr..

Bukan … I hope u understand


Kemudian tiada lagi sms dari Amyr. Gaya kehidupan Amyr mungkin berlainan denganku. Pls la paham Myr.. Bukan Sya tak sudi..

FIKA : hmm .. r u there?
JULIAN : Yeah fika.. Im still here.. dah say NO?
FIKA : Yeah.. he said I don’t trust him..
JULIAN : Of coz u don’t trust him rite.. U just met..
FIKA : And he said Sya tak sudi keluar dengan dia…
JULIAN : Hmmm don’t u ever trust a men’s words
FIKA : Aha.. a man telling me not to trust men’s words..
JULIAN : well.. not all.. I can tell whether hes sincere or got something hidden agenda.. Better do extra careful
FIKA : Thanks
JULIAN : most welcome.. Btw, whats hes doing for living
FIKA : Hes with MAS.. Hes ex steward actually
FIKA : Now.. hes in customer service dept
JULIAN : well.. no wonder la.. lets not talking him anymore
JULIAN : Talking bout the air hostess.. I got something story to tell.. u know what, one day.. im in a flight frm KL to London.. Theres one stewardess always staring at me.. rimas.. even if anyone whose sitting around me asking for something, that girl mesti datang punya.. mulanya I tak perasan.. but then my fren yang realized it.. coz asyik2 dia jek.. Then curik2 pandang kita.. senyum2… 
JULIAN : something happened when one old lady whose sitting in a middle .. hmm I guess 2 row infront of me.. I thinks she asked for hot plain water.. but that stewardess bila dia hidang tu.. her eyes staring at me…then dia bagi orange juice kat that old lady.. and his son, beside that lady scolded her.. u know what.. also theres a boy.. mebbe in standard 4 or 5.. whose sitting infront of me.. cakap apa u know.. mana tak salah bagi.. akak tu asyik tengok abang belakang kita ni mama..
FIKA : What? Malunya..
JULIAN : Yeah.. dia malu.. Merah padam muka dia..
FIKA : Poor she..
JULIAN : Eh not suppose too.. she suppose to control her manner.. Shes a stewardess for MAS.. one of the best world cabin.. I don’t mind if she ask for my phone no… well we can be fren.. Macam ni.. I pun dah tak minat.. dia memalukan diri dia..
FIKA : Well anyway.. u attract the stewardess?! U can b the most eligible bachelor..
JULIAN : Heheheheh… Well u attract the steward too rite..
FIKA : Me? Ex only la.. heheheheh
JULIAN : Same la.. HAHAHAHA!
JULIAN : U live with ur fren rite?
FIKA : Yeah.. me and 2 lovely women..
JULIAN : Are they older than u?
FIKA : Yeah..
JULIAN : How old are they.. Still single?
FIKA : one is 27 .. one is 29.. yeah both single..
FIKA : and AVAILABLE…
JULIAN : Sound nice.. Me also single and AVAILABLE..
FIKA : Well.. Give urself a try… Manalah tahu dapat… ehheehe
JULIAN : Hows d chances? High or low..
FIKA : I think high.. But poor them..
JULIAN : Y? Whats happened?


Aku berhenti menaip. Perlu ke aku bercerita tentang housemateku dengan Julian. Tapi mungkin aku boleh membantu diorang… Dengan nasihat Julian.
FIKA : one just broke off.. but she still thinking of her ex.. Setia tak tentu pasal. Tapi shes ok!
FIKA : But shes crying almost every night
JULIAN : Well.. its normal.. lets her heal it.. one fine day she’ll fine.. trust me..
JULIAN : And the other one?
FIKA : Hmm shes still with her bf..
FIKA : But seems don’t have any ending..
JULIAN : Ending?
FIKA : Yeah.. Her bf seems like silence at the time.. didn’t show care or anything la.. Don’t even contact her.. my housemate macam didn’t exist..
JULIAN : Mebbe her bf memang type macam tu.. or hes tooooooooooooo bz..
FIKA : Too bz or didn’t want to commit with the relationship?
FIKA : They been together foe some time.. his family knew my housemate.. but this guy not even discuss bout their own future.. marriage.. life etc..
FIKA : macam buat tak tahu je..
JULIAN : I think that guy still didn’t want to settle down yet..
JULIAN : Mebbe he want to concentrate with his career..
FIKA : If that so, y didn’t he say something… ask my housemate to wait ke..
JULIAN : Mebbe he thought ur housemate understand with the situation..
FIKA : Well..whats on earth will understand the silence approach.. Mebbe rock will understand..
JULIAN : Hehheehe..
FIKA : Well in a same time.. hes seems seeking for other girl..
JULIAN : Hmm its not fair.. don’t jump into conclusion Fika.. Mebbe the others are just frens..
FIKA : That’s y he has to say the real situation..
JULIAN : Well.. I agree.. that guy has to tell ur housemate bout the real situation or ur housemate will come out with many perception..
JULIAN : Things will become worst..
FIKA : Finally u agree with me.. 
JULIAN : Mind if I give my suggestion..
FIKA : ok..
JULIAN : I suggest ur housemate has to ask her bf bout it.. whats the end of their relationship
FIKA : Hmm sure dia malu..
JULIAN : Well then.. sampai bila pun tak settle.. somebody has to start it..
JULIAN : Then listen to what hes gonna say…
JULIAN : If he ask ur housemate to wait.. so depends to ur housemate whether she wanna wait.. or NOT! But ask him.. for how long..
FIKA : if he say .. I DON’T KNOW
JULIAN : Well still same.. Depends on ur housemate.. to break or still continue..
JULIAN : Everything back to her .. Shes has her own rite to decide..
JULIAN : Kalau malas nak layan.. tinggalkan je.. Theres many other fish in the sea..
FIKA : yeah.. agree..
FIKA : Thanks..
JULIAN : U r most welcome my dear.. tell her im still available..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home